01 Jan Angular
- Overall 2+ years of development experience and a minimum of 1+ years’ experience as a UI Developer building responsive web applications.
- Deep knowledge and working experience on Angular 6/7 projects.
- Hands on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers,services Knowledge and understanding of complex AngularJS applications, directives,controllers, services and ability to create custom components.
- Knowledge and experience of REST API integration.
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like JQuery or Bootstrap
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
- Hands on experience in Angular 6/7 is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to build various frontend applications and implement requirements as per projects.
- Required to use proper software development processes, source version controls and use of devops work flows with best practices.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Understanding security flaw and writing highly secure applications.
- Integration of frontend with backend APIs and Third Party APIs
- Should adapt changes based on project requirements.
- Write reusable and testable code.
- Writing unit tests for developing robust front end application.
Key Skills: Angular Frontend Developer, Angular 6/7,HTML5,CSS3
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Minimum 2+years of experience in Angular 6/7.
Education: B.E, MCA or Equivalent Degree with Good Academic background.