01 Jan .Net Developer
A Dot Net MVC Developer would need to design, develop, test, support and deploy, custom web and mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features on mobile & desktop platforms
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop web interfaces for in house tools
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
Strong experience in ASP.net MVC, JSON, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Web Services, Web API,
- Strong exposure to OOP’s principle, Net, XML ,SQL server and Linq
- Knowledge of dependency injection, Unit Testing and C# language features.
- Strong application design and coding skills and experience in applying modern design patterns.
- Experience with notifications API as well as with multi-threading and multi-tasking environment
- Knowledge of ASP.net Core will be an added advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Minimum 2+years of experience in asp.net MVC Web Application Development.
Education: B.E, MCA or Equivalent Degree with Good Academic background.